It all started back in 2004. I was on vacation with my best friend in Toronto. We were shopping and ran across a store selling bath and body products. It was called LUSH.
And it was no Bath & Body Works. The products are all-natural, non-animal tested and many are even vegan. While I started with a single focus on the famous bath bombs, but my favorites have quickly evolved… and there are many products I’ve never even tried. I will warn you it’s a bit pricey though worth every penny.
Here are some top picks:
1. Sympathy for the Skin body lotion – OMG, it makes your skin soft beyond description and is perfect for winter (sh%t – I use it in summer too)
2. Butterball bath bomb – like a moisturizing drink for your bath (I’ve been told you can break it up and use each one for multiple baths but I keep it luxurious and drop in the WHOLE thing)
3. Dream Cream body lotion – great for sensitive and dry skin, so thick and rich!
4. Nutts massage bar – rub this coca butter bar all over your body for amazing moisture
5. Lemony Flutter cuticle butter – not only good for dry and rough cuticles, this stuff is also great for keeping feet soft
6. Aqua Marina facial wash – seaweed and soothing ingredients make this facial wash very effective albeit a bit tricky to use when you are accustomed to liquid
7. Karma fragrance – this citrus and patchouli-tinged fragrance is like a refined hippie chick would wear and I want it!!!!!!!!!!!
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment